I will help you succeed! Successfully helped place several candidates across top investment banks (high-profile bulge brackets and elite boutiques)
10+ years of experience in bulge-bracket banking; have reviewed thousands of resumes, interviewed hundreds of candidates -- I know what works!
- Have worked across multiple platforms (investment banking, capital markets, sales & trading) in both New York & London
- Experience in M&A, leveraged finance, IPOs / follow-ons, private capital raises and public / private debt & equity syndications
- Have worked across multiple industries and coverage groups
- Harvard MBA Class of 2023
- Incoming VP at $5Bn+ private equity fund (NYC)
- Previous Experience:
- Investment Professional at Carlyle Special Situations - London
- Associate at family office investing in emerging markets (Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East) - London
- Analyst at Credit Suisse (Consumer & Retail - London, Oil & gas - Houston)
- Primary sector experience in healthcare, consumer & retail
- International experience working across U.S. and UK
- Currently, a Vice President at a middle-market leveraged buyout firm investing in aerospace/defense, healthcare services, software, business services, and distribution (5 years)
- Previously spent 1.5 years at a BB in Investment Banking M&A/Coverage (specializing in fintech)
- Graduated with a BA in Economics and Finance.
- Have reviewed over 350 resumes and actively provide mentor-ship services to undergrads and recent grads
- To know more on the mentor, here is the link to his AMA
- Listen to this mentor on the WSO Podcast
- 4+ years in public markets experience between single/multi-manager hedge funds
- Career-changer able to advise on differences between industries and strategies to navigate a career change during business school
- Has successfully coached WSO mentees to single/multi-manager hedge funds from outside the industry
- Bulge bracket experience at two different banks, serving in both coverage and product roles, with 10+ years of experience
- Experience working in both a West Coast office and the London headquarters
- Undergraduate and Masters degrees in engineering with 5 years work experience pre-investment banking; ultimately, returned to business school with the intent of getting into investment banking at the Associate level
- Actively involved in resume review and analyst, associate and VP interviews throughout my career (have likely reviewed well over 500 resumes and conducted at least 20-30 interviews per year)
- Led campus recruiting, new hire training programs and regularly participated in mentorship programs both within the bank and for students/candidates looking to break into the industry
- Private Equity investor at a large buyout firm focused on Growth and LBO strategies. Europe-based and part of the Global Healthcare team.
- Experience in US-based mid-market PE firm.
- He was a PE associate in a turnaround firm performing debt-to-equity investments on behalf of syndicated lenders.
- He started his career as a Consultant for a Strategy Consulting Firm in the corporate finance and restructuring group.
- BS & MSc and an MBA
- Currently runs an asset management firm
- Hedge Fund investing experience at large multi-stratfund and concentrated L/S fund
- Private Equity associate at top blue chip fund
- Investment Banking analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Lives in New York City, and a graduate of a top liberal arts College
- Vice President at a financial advisory firm focusing on M&A for the past six years.
- Broad sector coverage experience, with specific expertise in Financials and Healthcare
- Helped numerous candidates from both traditional and non-traditional backgrounds break into investment banking
- MBA from top 5 business school and an undergraduate degree in Economics and Mathematics from a liberal arts college
- Over 7-8 years in quantitative research, development, and trading front-office roles, in both the buy-side investment management and sell-side capital markets.
- Experience as a quantitative researcher at top pension fund, quantitative analyst at hedge fund, trader on a derivatives trading desk.
- Personally interviewed and hired 100's of co-ops, new graduates, and junior members, and understand all aspects of the hiring process.
- Expertise in quantitative areas of finance - financial theory (portfolio management, investment research, trading), technical (software development, systems design, data engineering), and data science (statistics, ML/AI, analytics).
- Currently an associate at Washington D.C.-based private equity firm
- Worked at Accel-KKR, a middle-market private equity firm focused solely on technology investments
- Spent two years as an investment banking analyst working on technology M&A transactions
- Experience working on buyouts, growth investments and add-on acquisitions, including